The Enneagram Personality Typing System is a powerful toolbox for discovering the inner drivers and motivations which profoundly shape the way you see the world and relate to others, including your students.
Introduction to the Enneagram: Getting to Know Yourself , your Drivers and Your Coping Strategies.
- three-hour interactive workshop (or two 1 1/2 hour workshops),
- introduction to the nine core personality types of the Enneagram, and opportunity for participants to determine their own individual type,
- Participants will also have a chance to reflect upon how their type is reflected in their relationships with others, including in the classroom
The Enneagram: Compassionate Teaching, Compassionate Learning
- interactive, six-hour session which begins with the components of the 3 hour introductory workshop,
further reflection and discussion activities which could include
- ‘five personalities in one’ – how our personalities fluctuate according to our ‘wings’ and ‘arrows’
- giving personality-appropriate feedback
- recognising when students are stressed and personality-appropriate strategies to enable them to cope
- other tailor-made content in discussion with users
The Enneagram: One to One Consultations and Mentoring
For further information about training or mentoring please use the contact form below: